Every empty space is full of potential. Like a full bowl that preserves shapes, flavors, smells, and stories, ZDL connects people, ideas, knowledge, and influences into unique and complete solutions. Instead of designing buildings, we build (to) satisfaction.
Defining the context is our primary task: determining external influences, their mutual relationship, their relationship to the project and the idea we create. The inclusiveness and empathy of our creative minds in the creation process guarantees a unique and honest result.
The medley of cultures brought together in the city of Rijeka, and the synergy of different university backgrounds (Zagreb, Trieste, Venice, Milan, Ljubljana, Novi Sad, Belgrade) of our team members allow us to choose the optimal approach to the creative process.
Complexity, diversity, and contrast are eminent contextual themes encountered in our work. On the other hand, simplicity, authenticity, and harmony characterize our precise signature.
Our ideas are in constant motion and re-examination. We believe that change and adaptation are necessary for the architectural excellence we strive to achieve.
- Stadium and camp Rujevica Rijeka, 8,279 seats – realization
- Kantrida Rijeka Stadium, 13,000 seats – conceptual and main design
- Opatija Stadium, 590 seats – study and preliminary design
- Cerna Stadium, 470 seats – preliminary, main and detailed design
- Delnice Stadium 900 seats – study and preliminary design
- Crikvenica Stadium 900 seats – study
- Polyclinic Medico, Rijeka, 2,500 m², 2 operating rooms, 14 departments with offices and day hospitals – realization
- CMC Rijeka, 12 day hospitals and one-day surgeries, Rijeka, 3,808 m², 5 operating rooms, 12 departments with offices and day hospitals – realization
- CMC Rijeka, Department of Digestive Surgery, Rijeka, 1,000 m², 60 beds - realization
- CMC Rijeka, Unified emergency hospital admission – Emergency, Sušak, 1,200 m², a separate section for infectious diseases – realization